How to Draw an Eye with Colored Pencils I ADAXI ARTSADAXI Arts
Hi everyone, welcome to ADAXI ARTS channel to follow our weekly quality-time drawing.
Today, I draw an eye with colored pencils. The key point is using complementary color to create 3d effect.
1. The white in the black in the eye ball to show light reflecting.
2. Light green and black rings around the eye ball center to show color contrast.
3. Dense black eyelashes make it more true.
4. Blend a little bit dark color on the inner and outer corner to make the center part outstanding.
5. Blend light pink and black color on the lower eyelid to create 3d effect.
What do you think of it after it’s done?
Subscribe our youtube channel ADAXI ARTS to check our new artwork. We wish we could have better quality time with our kids.